The Social Impact Investment Fund (SIIF) is a student run Melbourne University society with an empirical focus of uniting stock portfolio management and charitable endeavours. Utilising our live student managed fund, we strive for high market returns, distributing 100% of capital gains and dividends to several socially impactful organisations, elected by our committee. In addition, we seek to educate and provide real exposure to the world of equities trading, spawning a gateway for all our members to explore a large sector of the financial industry and to provide professional networking opportunities to advance our members commercial employability.
Is SIIF for you?
- Love trading stocks?
- Want to contribute to the SIIF Portfolio?
- Eager to be involved in the management of a $20K+ (and growing) investment fund?
- Looking for post graduate workplace opportunities in finance and wealth management?
- Interested in learning more about successfully managing personal savings in the stock market? What to buy and when?
- Keen to meet and collaborate with other students?